Who we are
Our website address is: http://lf4ever.com.
Mission statement & vision
The mission of LF4ever.com is to crowdsource content from collectors and fans of Lisa Frank® to create an expansive catalogue archive of every Lisa Frank® item or design ever created.
Use of the Lisa Frank® brand name
Use of the Lisa Frank® brand on this site is for the purpose of discussion and not for profit only. The usage and rights to the Lisa Frank® brand is to be used in name only and will not be reproduced, monetized, discredited, or otherwise infringed upon. All artwork is the property of Lisa Frank, Inc. ©2020 Lisa Frank, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect data such as name, username, or nickname, as well as contact information (such as email address) and other information at the sole voluntary discretion of the user for the purposes of communication and/or marketing.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Uploaded images become the property of lf4ever.com and its affiliates unless otherwise stated or agreed, and can be used for any purpose, whether personally or commercially.
Data collected from any forms on this site are voluntary given.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics may be collected from this site for the purpose of measuring and reporting site traffic only.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your personal data with anyone without obtaining express given permission.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We will only obtain your contact information with your permission for communication purposes and will not share it with anyone unless otherwise agreed to.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Collected user data may be used and shared with advertisers for the purpose of generating ad revenue.
Submission Form Terms & Agreement Disclaimer
LF4ever.com‘s voluntary form to submit photos and item information (“Submission Form”) allows Your Content to be uploaded, placed, used, advertised and monetized on the site as well as on partner sites. LF4ever.com may be eligible to earn a share of revenue from Ads delivered as a result of your Submission Form content contributions. By submitting the form and clicking “I agree,” You understand, accept and agree to the following without condition:
Ad: Means an advertisement or promotion, including Google AdSense, in a banner, sidebar, paid post, sponsored page, affiliate link, or other format/placement.
Submission Form: Means the interface LF4ever.com may provide to You whereby You can elect to have LF4ever.com take control and ownership of your Content for LF4ever.com website placement, traffic, engagement, online media (including social media), monetization and other purposes.
Content: Means Your content (e.g. photos, descriptions or other formats specified by LF4ever.com) that meets the terms and conditions in this agreement (“Submission Form Terms & Agreement Disclaimer”), that is posted on a LF4ever.com page or profile owned and operated by LF4ever.com and for which LF4ever.com makes the Submission Form or other content available.
Creator, You, or Your: Means the person or entity that authors or owns the Content, or its authorized agent (as applicable).
- You agree that You own the Content uploaded to LF4ever.com, or that You are uploading on behalf of and with permission of the original owner.
- Content submitted and uploaded to LF4ever.com becomes the property of LF4ever.com and named official affiliates for the purpose of driving ad traffic, generating ad revenue, and other purposes at the site owner’s discretion.
- LF4ever.com reserves the right to refuse, remove or reject any Content that violates any of LF4ever.com‘s terms or policies, including Content that is identified as potentially infringing the rights of any third party.
- Your acceptance of this agreement does not guarantee access to the Submission Form, archives or website. LF4ever.com reserves the right to provide or restrict Your access to the Submission Form, archives or website in its sole discretion at any time.
- There are no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, about how much, or whether, You will receive payment for any content submitted.
- You will only provide Content for which you own and/or control all rights (or have obtained all necessary licenses/permissions to such rights), and Your Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
- If you are using any of these features on behalf of a third party (including, but not limited to, as an agent or representative of a Creator), You represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent of such party to use such features on their behalf, agree to these terms, and hereby bind such party to this agreement. You agree to indemnify and hold LF4ever.com harmless from any claims, suits, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses resulting from your breach of the terms.
- You will not issue or permit any other party to issue any press release or otherwise make any public statements or disclosures (including via online media) regarding this agreement, the transactions contemplated by these terms or consummated hereunder, or about the relationship of the parties without the prior written approval of LF4ever.com.
- You may extend these terms to any of Your affiliates, subject to LF4ever.com‘s prior written approval, in which case You enter into this agreement on behalf of yourself and such participating affiliates, You shall remain responsible for a breach of this agreement by such affiliates, and references to “You” or “Your” herein shall be interpreted as applying to such affiliates where applicable.
- You represent and warrant that: You have the full right and power to agree to this agreement and to perform your obligations hereunder; and the performance of your obligations hereunder will not conflict with any obligations you may have to any other party.
This agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with LF4ever.com. LF4ever.com reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with this agreement and to update these terms from time to time, and your continued use of the Submission Form constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Last Modified: June 9, 2020